Who We Are
Commissioned To Make A Difference
Visiting a church for the first time can be extremely unnerving and stressful. Part of our purpose in creating this website was to give you as much of a sneak preview as possible.
Believing we are commissioned to make a difference in the world around us, Katy Community Fellowship strives to transform individuals, marriages, families, and our city by being God’s HELPERS.
Making a difference…
To make a difference, we must first be different (Romans 12:2). When individuals are no longer conformed to the world they can then begin to transform their marriage, their family, and their community. That transforming power comes through the Holy Spirit who was sent to be our helper working in and through the life of a believer.
Using the acrostic HELPERS, we desire to:
- H – Hear from God and listen to the needs of those around us.
- E – Encourage everyone endlessly.
- L – Love God and others as we love ourselves.
- P – Pray passionately, purposefully and powerfully
- E – Equip members to grow spiritually and develop their life ministry.
- R – Reach the unsaved for Jesus Christ.
- S – Serve unselfishly.
We emphasize this message in every area of our ministry.
“God is fair; he will not forget the work you did and the love you showed for him by helping his people. And he will remember that you are still helping them.”Hebrews 6:10 NCV